[btc] New Release of KONJ / Swap your KONJ!!!! / 14 days time

Gernot Tutner tutner at mur.at
Sun Sep 20 13:16:40 CEST 2020

Dear 'block that chain'ers!

Do you all sill have your KONJ?

KONJUNGATE has released a new version of KONJ. For that you will need
the new wallet. Existing KONJ can't be transfered directly to the new
wallet. They have set up a Swap-Bot on their Discord-Channel:

https://t.co/x1syROkwE9?amp=1

You have only 14 days time to do this! I guess after that time old KONJ
will be lost.

If you don't want to fight yourself through Discord (at first hand it
can be quite confusing, but in the end it's also quite easy), I can
offer you to swap your KONJ.

So the process would be, that you send me your KONJ. Install the new
Wallet. And I will send you your new KONJ. Some KONJ (max 1 KONJ) will
be used for transaction fees.

This sounds like a typical Crypto-Fraud. I love it!!! :)

Cheers,
Gernot

https://twitter.com/konjungate
https://www.konjungate.net/