[btc] worklab update

Jogi Hofmüller jogi at mur.at
Thu Sep 19 15:28:27 CEST 2019

dear all,

good to see that some of you have already made travel arrangements and
sent us your schedules :)  we try to organize pickup for all of you so
you won't get lost in Graz;  so please drop an email once you know when
and how (bus, train, plane, etc?) you will arrive.

I'd also like to remind you to place some information regarding your
persona on our etherpad:

  https://etherpad.mur.at/p/btc-participants

We have a first draft for the worklab schedule now and I attach it in
.pdf form.  With some exceptions the schedule is open to negotiation
and that we will do once everyone has arrived here.

One last thing for today:  we arranged vegan catering for the week
(breakfast and lunch).  Extra spicy will be an option ;)  If any of you
have special dietary needs:  please let us know so we can make
arrangements.

That's it for today.

Cheers,
--