[btc] so long and thanks for everything!

Jogi Hofmüller jogi at mur.at
Wed Oct 16 09:09:05 CEST 2019

Dear worklab participants,

so the worklab is history now :)  I had a great time and thank all of
you for your participation, the energy you brought, the enthusiasm you
showed in our discussions, the creativity you put into your projects
and your great spirit that made this week what it was!

Of course we want to document the worklab as good as we can.  Patrick
is working on the videos and will have them finished around the end of
the month.  And we'd like to show all the ideas/projects presented on
Saturday on our website.  So I ask you for any kind of material that
you want to have published there.  If you have suggestions regarding
how to publish/report, please let us know.

Regarding credits for participants I thought about taking the info you
wrote on the etherpad and put that on the website too.  Let us know if
that's ok with you or if you have a better suggestion :)

Finally we ask for your feedback regarding the worklab and everything
around it (invitation, lodging, ...).  Feel free to share this here if
you like (btc at lists.mur.at) or write to the organization team
(btc at mur.at) or to one of us individually.

And yes, I miss you guys already!

Have a wonderful day,
J.

PS:  If you received personal email regarding travel expenses
yesterday, please don't forget to send your tickets and/or the "form"
;)
--
j.hofmüller

                       Optimism doesn't alter the laws of physics.
                       - Subcommander T'Pol