[btc] Welcome to the mailinglist

Jogi Hofmüller jogi at mur.at
Wed Aug 21 14:15:54 CEST 2019

Dear all,

a warm welcome to all of you on our maillinglist to accompany this
year's worklab "block that chain"!  The ones that are invited via our
open call have already received a personal email regarding travel and
organizational information, so parts of this message may be redundant
to you, sorry :)

Besides this list their is an etherpad that is meant to collect info
regarding all the participants and organizers:

  https://etherpad.mur.at/p/btc-participants

Please take some time to update the info regarding your persona,
interests, experiences, wishes, intentions and so on.

We will use this mailinglist to spread any news regarding the upcoming
worklab.  We also encourage you to use it to exchange thoughts and
ideas.  The list is not moderated, but posting is restricted to
addresses that are subscribed to it.  Mail to the list is stored in an
archive that is open to the public:

  https://lists.mur.at/pipermail/btc/

Looking forward to working with all of you!

Cheers,
--
J.Hofmüller

  Im Übrigen bin ich der Meinung, das Joanneum muss zerschlagen werden!
  - Barbara Fischer