[Autonomie] next meeting - COVID changes

Margarethe Maierhofer-Lischka margarethe at mur.at
Sat Jan 2 14:00:03 CET 2021

dear ones,

as we could guess, the COVID rules got changed and my flight back to
Graz will happen some days later than expected. this means,
unfortunately we cannot meet all in person in Graz on the 7.1., since my
flight will only arrive on the 8. :( please blame the Dutch government,
because they suddenly require a test for transit.... The good news is
that when I arrive, since Ireland is still considered a safe country, I
do not have to do quarantine and will have a fresh test (so in general,
working in presence would be possible for us right after my arrival).

Let's keep in touch via discord for finding another meeting soon! We can
also keep the 7.1. and do it online.

Hugs,

maggie

--