[Autonomie] reminder: meeting THU 29. Oct 19.00h @ LIMA

Margarethe Maierhofer-Lischka margarethe at mur.at
Mon Oct 26 15:59:38 CET 2020

Dear everyone,

another kind reminder for our next meeting:

let's meet THURSDAY 19.00h at LIMA Atelier.

The agenda for this meeting is:

a) organizational work:

- we discuss and decide the format(s) and a rough timeline of output for
our project - fixing some basic dates and settings that we want to work
towards (e.g. radio performance, exhibition,....)

- we clear responsibilites for further work: 1-2 responsible persons as
group coordination, who organizes next meetings and in which rhythm do
we want and need to meet?

b) thematic work:

to get more concrete ideas of where we are going, each of us brings one
*input* for the next meeting that is related to our topic "autonomous
systems". this can be a demo of a past project, one idea for something
new, an image, a text, something hands-on or just a concept...

based on this we decide how to go on working, and which structure of
work we need.

the goal is to get an overview of possible approaches and also find out
with which tools and frameworks we can and want to continue working.

*please answer if you are coming on thursday evening or not! :)*

one request to the ones who can't come but are interested in
participating in the project:

please send via mail on the list your input and suggestions - what you
could imagine doing and in which way you would like to work and
collaborate with the others, and in which way you could imagine your
contribution/commitment.

looking forward to seeing you!

kind regards,

maggie