[Autonomie] sorry for today

Margarethe Maierhofer-Lischka margarethe at mur.at
Fri Nov 13 09:43:05 CET 2020

hi,

now i found out what was the problem with my trouble yesterday:
obviously, discord does not so much buffering and so when internet is
bad, you get kicked out fairly often of the sound stream. i fixed my
browser issues with a bigger firefox update, too (plugins and stuff
sometimes don't work well). next time i will be in a spot with better
internet, promise!

see you soon (aka in 2 weeks?),

maggie

--