[tonto-comics] some news

edda strobl edda at mur.at
Mi Jul 11 20:01:43 CEST 2007

NEWS 1

TONTO proudly announces: THE GLOBAL SMELLPHONE by Michael Jordan and Helmut
Kaplan as e-book on the ELECTROCOMICS website!!!
http://electrocomics.de/ebooks_engl/smellphone_e.htm

I recommend to check out the whole website anyway. It's stunning!
http://electrocomics.de

NEWS 2

Furtheron I forward following CALL FOR EVERYTHING

We are looking for articles, essays, graphics, cartoons, cut-up stuff for the
next multi-issue of our non-commercial <http://www.monochrom.at/mono/>yearbook
series "monochrom". We'll publish the entire book in English, a fact that might
be highly interesting for many monolingual Angloamerican folks.

There is no maximum or minimum length for articles or essays. There is no
general topic whatsoever. You write about things you find interesting. Or
boring. Your text could be about radical constructivism. Or fish and chips. Or
hacking your toilet. Or blowing up Mercury. Or HTML. Or Mormon theology and
Battlestar Galactica. You'll find your topic!

A big section of the publication will be dedicated to reviews. And we review
everyhing. Want to review a certain medieval war? Or arctic sea protozoans?
Laws of nature? Climate zones? Ways to die? Lava streams? Spam headers?
Demonstrations? Sumerian gods? Neon feelings? A crisis? The different types of
snow in Stephen King novels? Book shelves in porn movies? Kosher hot dogs?
Axiology? Sperm? Johann Sebastian Bach? German officers in American movies who
shout "Schweinerei"? Russian oil pumps? Calvinistic prayers? Trash cans in
Kansas and/or Lithuania? Anal sex? The Northwest as an ontological entity?
Perfect! Go on!

So, please send your suggestions or finished works to <mailto:mono AT
monochrom.atsubject=monochrom26-34>mono AT monochrom.at

Deadline is September 15, 2007.
Preferred format for text files: RTF files. Preferred format for graphics:
Greyscale JPEGs, maximum quality, 300 dpi. Please don't forget to mention your
name and snailmail address.

We hope we'll be able to publish monochrom #26-34 in spring 2008.
<http://www.monochrom.at/mono/monochrom26-34>Link

Edda Strobl || Leitnergasse 7 || 8010 Graz || Austria || ++4369912167223
http://eddastrobl.mur.at || http://tonto.at || http://extofita.mur.at

This message was sent  using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.
https://secure.mur.at/webmail/  ..............  A mur.at service.