[Sat] [ios at interorbital.com: Re: launch date for TubeSat]

Jogi Hofmüller jogi at mur.at
Tue Jun 15 22:30:24 CEST 2010

Hoi Folks,

na bitte, Kontakt zu einem weiteren Spaceart-Projekt :)  Ich empfehle
die Website anzusehen.  Lustige Idee :)

LG,
j.
----- Forwarded message from ios at interorbital.com -----

From: ios at interorbital.com
To: Jogi Hofmüller <jogi at mur.at>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 09:58:04 -0800
Subject: Re: launch date for TubeSat
Sender: cyberplex at antelecom.net

Hello Jogi

That first email escaped before it was finished!

You may contact Sandy Antunes at sandy.antunes at gmail.com.
His website has details about his Tubesat:
http://projectcalliope.com

Best!
Randa