[Owncloud] wolke.mur.at tuning

helga_h helgah at mur.at
Tue Nov 14 14:01:31 CET 2017

dear list

today my owncloud client doesn't work and i am trying you to maybe help
solving the problem.

i have owncloud 2.3.2 on a linux mint 18.1. system

the error says:
new owncloud version 2.3.3. available. please use the systems update
tools to install it.

apt-get update
apt-get upgrade
does not solve the problem though.