[newzfromthebootz] 2020-05-02 | Henry Bootz - Private Session Number Three DJ Show

moonbootz recordings news newzfromthebootz at lists.mur.at
Mon May 4 21:58:44 CEST 2020

Henry Bootz - Private Session Number Three DJ Show

Recorded & Broadcasted on *Sat. 2nd May 2020*. A five hours and six
minutes mix:

      Henry Bootz - Private Session Number Three DJ Show

Another showcase of Henry Bootz's vast amount of genres he is interested
in and inspired from.

Beginning with *Falco's* debut album *Einzelhaft* embedded in other
*80ies* hits including, in memoriam *Gabi Delgado*, *D.A.F.'s Verlier
nicht den Kopf*, I am moving over to late 90ies *Drum & Bass*, ending it
with hardest Drum & Bass from the 2010er years. To the end I am
finishing this mix very smoothly with *Deep House*.

At the transition to Drum & Bass the mix also includes *fresh releases*
from my local scene: *'C.O.R.N! - In'* and *'Sun People - If You Feel'*.

<https://www.mixcloud.com/henrybootz/private-session-number-three-dj-show/>

https://www.mixcloud.com/henrybootz/private-session-number-three-dj-show/
<https://www.mixcloud.com/henrybootz/private-session-number-three-dj-show/>

      Playlist:

Aretha Franklin - Think
Falco - Ganz Wien
Talking Heads - Girlfriend Is Better (2003 Remaster)
Falco - Nie mehr Schule
Chaka Khan - I Feel for You
Falco - Einzelhaft
Gang of Four - Not Great Men
Falco - Auf der Flucht
D.A.F. - Verlier nicht den Kopf
Falco - Der Kommissar
Duran Duran - Fame
Falco - Zuviel Hitze
Fehlfarben - Ein Jahr (Es geht voran)
Falco - Hinter uns die Sintflut
Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax
Falco - Maschine brennt
Shannon - Do You Wanna Get Away (Dub Mix)
Falco - Helden von heute
Kraftwerk - Musik Non Stop
Falco - Siebzehn Jahr
C.O.R.N! - In
Meshuggah - Ivory Tower
Sun People - If You Feel
Breakbeat Era - Breakbeat Era
Dillinja - Acid Trak
Ed Rush & Optical - Compound
Bad Company - Nine
Ram Trilogy - Mindscan (Ed Rush & Optical)
Usual Suspects - Killa Bees
Shy FX - Bambaata
DJ Die - Reincarnation
Krust - Soul In Motion
Peshay - Miles From Home
P-Funk - P-Funk Era
Roni Size - Brut Force
Andy C - Roll On
L Double - Little Rollers Vol.1 (What Am I Gonna Do?)
Origin Unknown - Valley Of The Shadows
Asc - Silkworm
A-Sides - Set It Off
Break - Motion Design
Break & Hydro - Future
EGO TRIPPIN - Hard Bop VIP
COMPLEX - Rumours VIP
EUPHORIA - Disease
latent notion - curse of the claw (maidenhead 1926)
Ram Trilogy - Titan
dstar - evilution
Evol Intent & Eye-D - Time War
Radicall - Blackout
Rebel MC feat. Top Cat - Police In Helicopter (Ray Keith 2004 remix)
Tribe Of Issachar - Tribal Natty (Aphrodite remix)
Anvil - Tha Real
skyver & d jon - face down
MacHine Code - Fuzzy Logic (The Sect remix)
MacHine Code - Fuzzy Logic
Broken Note - Channel Zero
"Broken Note - Cooh" - Pyrotek (Cooh remix)
Nasty Habits - Liquid Fingers
Asfast - Same Paradise
"2 Billion Beats - Hohle" - Babylon (Hohle remix)
GüMiX & SHANTi ROOTS - """HOW iT iS"" ft. Hubert Tubbs & Dieter Kolbeck"
Channel Tres - Topdown (Original Mix)
Jamahr - I Want You
AZARI & III - Reckless (With Your Love)
Dinky - Falling Angel (Matthew Styles Remix)
Jamahr - No War
Terry Vernixx - The Secret Fire
CLAPTONE feat JAW - No Eyes (Doctor Dru remix)

      Next Show:

Will be announced on my Instagram https://www.instagram.com/notutner/
<https://www.instagram.com/notutner/>

*Henry Bootz (aka Gernot Tutner)*