[newzfromthebootz] Unfinished Tales Of 2014: Henry Bootz live at Papierfabrik, Graz - 31.12.2104

moonbootz recordings news newzfromthebootz at moonbootz.org
Tue Mar 10 23:24:06 CET 2015

top_bar_logoblack.gif <http://moonbootz.org/>

Unfinished Tales Of 2014: Henry Bootz live at Papierfabrik, Graz -
31.12.2104

Harder, louder, darker. For you on Soundcloud...

soundcloud_screenshot_aussendung.jpg
<https://soundcloud.com/henry_bootz/live-at-papierfabrik-graz-311214-excerpt>

  URGENT:

  Petition "Subventionen für Interpenetration"

The Styrian government decided to discontinue its support which means
the end of the concert series as well as the festival. Pls. support and
sign here on change.org...
<https://www.change.org/p/amt-der-steiermaerkischen-landesregierung-abteilung-9-kultur-subventionen-fuer-interpenetration>

    Upcoming:

13.03.15 - P-Day im realraum - realraum, Graz - http://realraum.at/

    Upcoming noise:

11.04.15 - Premiere: Austrian Improvisers Orchestra - Styrian
Improvisers Orchestra mit Vienna Improvisers Orchestra und GIS Orchestra
- Forum Stadtpark, Graz - http://vnm.mur.at/STIO

21.-24.05.15 - V:NM Festival - ESC / Forum Stadtpark / Stockwerk, Graz -
http://vnm.mur.at/

    Upcoming friends:

13.03.15 - "Asynchrone Erinnerungen - Nachrichten von der Grenze", Seppo
Gründler - Eröffnungsperformance "Umherschweifende Produzenten", Seppo
Gründler / Rupert Lehofer - ESC, Graz - link...
<http://esc.mur.at/de/termin/asynchrone-erinnerungen-nachrichten-von-der-grenze>

Liebste Grüße out of my working-cave. I rather stay at home than watch
my city dying.

Join me with #grazisdying <https://twitter.com/search?q=%23grazisdying>.

Henry Bootz (aka Gernot Tutner)
moonbootz recordings | http://moonbootz.org |