[IP-SFS] Re: Changes to IP over Semaphore Signals for April 1

Bob Braden braden at ISI.EDU
Wed Mar 28 23:03:31 CEST 2007

Hi.  Since time is of the essence, I chose one reasonable set of answers to
my questions
and edited your document accordingly -- to be more explicit on the issues
that troubled me.

Attached is our current working copy.  This is not final... there are no
doubt new errors I
introduced, and the ToC is out of date, and there are probably many
editorial problems.
But I wanted to know whether you think I am on the wrong track with the
contents.

Thanks,

Bob Braden for the RFC Editor