[IP-SFS] ASCII-Art

Jogi Hofmüller ip-sfs at mur.at
Tue Apr 10 08:44:05 CEST 2007

Hello Alex!

I continue in english since our correspondence is archived at

  http://lists.mur.at/pipermail/ip-sfs/

hope you don't mind ;)

Here are two IP-SFS frames that carry an ICMP echo request from
192.168.100.1 to 192.168.100.2:

QABA BEFA AAAF EAAA   AEAA AEAA BPBF EMAK
IGEA BMAK IGEA CAIA   ADNI DHLB FAAA DPHC
NBLE GDIO NAJA AAIA   JAKA LAMA NAOA PBAB
BBCB DBEB FBGB HBIB   JBKB LBMB NONM OR

QABA ABOB PCAC BCCC   DCEC FCGC HCIC JCKC
LCMC NCOC PDAD BDCD   DDED FDGD HLPO MR

Checksum is calculated over the entire frame starting at SFS 1
(Protocol) up to the last DATA SFS. Your question shows that we kind of
missed to specify this in RFC 4824 :(

May my co-authors correct me if I'm wrong ;)

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
j.
--