[Grml] "Grml packages in Debian"

Christian Hofstädtler ch at grml.org
Mon Oct 10 12:18:17 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 10.10.2011, at 11:35, Lupe Christoph wrote:
> I would like to point out that removing the packages from grml-testing
> leaves many people out of updates for a long time (until the packages
> have arrived in Debian Stable and some Ubuntu release).

Thank you for your concerns.

> Plus, the grml2usb page http://grml.org/grml2usb/ still points to
> grml-testing.
>
> Please put the packages back into grml-testing and find a way to avoid a
> clash with Debian and Ubuntu repositories.

We're currently working on mirroring the (source) packages from unstable back into grml-testing.
A course of action has been decided and hopefully our ftpmaster will find time to implement this soon.

We'll probably still clash with the Debian repositories, but there isn't a lot we could do about that.

  -ch

--
http://grml.org/ Grml Live Linux