[Grml] how to obtain working grml kernel packages

Keith Hinton keithint1234 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 23:14:27 CET 2009

Mika,
Thanks for the messages on the digest of GRML.
i have decided to use debootstrap to install a plain Debian system.
You mentioned I could take a known to-work grml kernel.
How would I do this for use in the plain Debian system?
It would make things pretty easy then, because Speakup is already part
of the kernel.
You mentioned on iRC as well that you use Debian packages? I assume an
aptitude update; aptitude install speakup; espeak; espeakup, etc?
Thanks.
Regards, --Keith