[Grml] to michael whapples

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 19:12:56 CET 2009

hello,
Could Michael whapples contact me off list at:

jkenn337 at gmail.com ?
I am going to install grml onto a computer because I am practically forced to due to very limited resources this computer will definitely not run gnome and orca, and with a swap partition it will probably run vey slowly. So if I could have a link to a text file if one exists describing how to install grml to hard disc using grml2hd would be good. I only have so much time per day in tech class, my training program is winding down here and it wil be faster to follow a writeup on my netbook and follow its directions than listen to the audio walkthrough. Either that or I will have to take notes on the walkthrough tonight on my slate and refer to these notes in computer braille.

Josh