[Grml] Re: [Grml-devel] grml-small - raise ISO-size?

Wolfgang Scheicher worf at sbox.tu-graz.ac.at
Thu Sep 20 12:44:26 CEST 2007

Am Monday 17 September 2007 schrieb Michael Prokop:
> So what's *your* opinion about "grml-small grows to ~125MB"?
> I highly appreciate any feedback.

For me grml-small never had to fit on some small storage.

Don't get me wrong, i want it to be small. But it's not exactely the size that
counts for me, at least not like "it has to fit on <insert storage device>",
but rather "it provides basic features, but not more"

So i'd say: allow it to grow slightly when needed, maybe eaven sacrifice a MB
here and there if it makes maintainance easier, but don't add bloat just to
fill it up to some new defined size limit.

Worf