+comunity+ Fwd: Ecotopia Gathering 2006 in Slovakia

evelin stermitz es at mur.at
Mo Jun 5 12:30:44 CEST 2006

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von kukurova at seznam.cz -----
     Datum: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 12:09:38 +0200 (CEST)
       Von: lenka kukurova <kukurova at seznam.cz>
Antwort an: lenka kukurova <kukurova at seznam.cz>
   Betreff: Ecotopia Gathering 2006 in Slovakia

European Youth for Action and Slovak NGO´s invite you  to:

Activist Gathering
ECOTOPIA, 4th-20th August, Slovakia
www.ecotopia2006.org

This year, Ecotopia invites you to the mountains of Slovakia. It will take
place in a rural community Zajezova - a playground for those interested in
forms of alternative living, traditional crafts and permaculture.

Ecotopia is a yearly two-week meeting of activists from around Europe
involved or interested in environmental and social justice issues. It's a
horizontally organized camp, with veggie kitchen...Daily programme
consists of workshops, and activities related to running the camp
(cooking, building, etc).

Ecotopia is open for everyone, individuals and groups, to meet and share
knowledge and skills. We would also like to offer it as a space where
grassroots groups can have their meetings.

The content is completely determined by the participants themselves. This
year, the main theme is ART AND ACTIVISM and we expect a lot of workshops
to be around creative dissent.

All information and registration on www.ecotopia2006.org
(more details on the web comming soon, check it regularly)

Bring your ideas, plans, campaigns, creativity and your tent..
If you want to learn interesting things, discuss and meet activists from all
over the Europe dont miss

ECOTOPIA 2006

See you there!

Hosts and eyfies