+comunity+ MUTT - mail client

Ales Zemene ales at mur.at
Mi Sep 21 16:35:26 CEST 2005

Wow! quite suprised am I.
(and sorry for lousy topic before)

>>> citation of <jogi at mur.at> from Wed, Sep 21, 2005 at 03:49:12PM +0200, Jogi Hofmüller :
> A rough guess sugests less than 20 people using mutt here (which is a
> crying shame I must say) :)
this is more than i was ever dreaming, I must say. i was thinking about
5 or so ...

> What kind of forum where you thinking about?
i know there is a bunch of mailing lists for real experienced users,
developers etc... but i'd like some forum for beginners.
and since i've heard about new wiki portal on mur.at, this could be one
of interesting topics there no ?

demystify mutt ! it is not only for hackers !

> The new (imp4) webmail interface is a lot better than pine too, but
> still not as good as mutt :)
i can recomend mutt for everybody who is dealing with mailing list, or
more than 5 mails per day. it makes life easier. you have just to learn a bit,
but you are not learning bullshit.
for naming advantages and disadvantages look at
http://www.fefe.de/muttfaq/index.html

greetings

[Ales Zemene~]
--