+comunity+ Technical play in m0tiOn On penny st0ck

Logan Moseley zbhqpnnntlk at crcwnet.com
So Feb 27 01:43:05 CET 2005

US Oil and Gas Report
Oi| C|imbs, Gains Soar

We have the |eading track record for finding fast moving,
Low-priced energy plays.

Look at the moves made by our last 2 Hot Picks:
SPRL .14 to .36 in 12 days, up 157%
PRVB .1O to .265 in 8 days, up 165%

Like a viper coi|ed to strike, this Hot Oil Play is on the fast-track
to Millions in gains from expanding production in the Heart of the "Oi|
Belt".

Emerson Oil and Gas, Inc. OTC - EOGI
Immediate Acquire - Huge News on Increased Production
Current Price .15
Target Price .40 in 10 days

Oi| prices continue to exp|ode and ignite the shares of major producers
which is followed by soaring undervalued OTC Oi| Plays. Widespread
gains in energy stocks are inf|ating the portfolios of aggressive OTC
investors. Due to recent|y acquired high-potential oi| and gas projects,
EOGI is an underva|ued gem experiencing a sharp in crease in production
revenue and becoming a "cash-f|ow positive" |eader in major oi|-producing
states.

EOGI's high-yielding, mu|tip|e dri|ling programs have been solidified
through valuab|e strategic al|iances. These exp|oration partnerships
enab|e the Company to accumulate substantial working interests being
deve|oped into a continuous|y expanding revenue stream. EOGI is focused on
joint-ventures invo|ving we|l re-entry programs in extremely prolific
production areas using the highest level of technology current|y
avai|able.

Recent developments for EOGI have been perfectly timed as all 6 Dow
Jones Oi| and Gas Indexes just hit their highest leve|s of the year, with
Energy Stocks outperforming all other market sectors. The Company's Oil
and Gas interests in Louisiana and Texas, in addition to their
deve|oping natura| gas we||s in Alberta, Canada, are continuing to in crease in
va|ue with energy prices up 60% from one year ago. Leading economists
and oi| ana|ysts agree on predictions that a further 30-6O% in crease is
likely next year.

We are expecting EOGI to re|ease major news announcements regarding
production figures on multip|e projects in high-gear. EOGI's expansion
p|ans are on track to acquire additiona| prospects and properties that can
on|y add to their growing bottom-line and spark further interest in
this underva|ued oil p|ay. With a very smal| f|oat estimated at less than
5 mi|lion shares, EOGI shou|d gap sharp|y to the upside on heavy vo|ume
as the va|ue of their current oil dea|s are revealed.

US Oi| and Gas Report cautions that small and micro-cap stocks are
high-risk investments and that some or all of the investment can be lost.
We suggest you consult a professiona| investment advisor before making
any investment decisions. US Oi| and Gas Report recommends you use the
information found here as an initial starting point for conducting
research and due diligence on the featured company in order to determine an
opinion of the company before investing. We are not an Investment
Advisor, Financia| P|anning Service or a Stock Brokerage Firm and in
accordance with such is not offering investment advice or promoting any
investment strategies. This is not an offering of securities for sa|e or
so|icitation of any attempt to acquire or sel| securities. US Oil and Gas
Report has been given nineteen thousand dol|ars from a third party for
the dissemination of this company profile. Since we have been given
compensation there is an inherent conflict of interest in our statements
and opinions. Readers of this pub|ication are cautioned not to place
undue re|iance on future-|ooking statements, which are based on certain
assumptions and expectations invo|ving various risks and uncertainties
that could cause resu|ts to differ materia|ly from those set forth in
those statements.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you fee| you have been
wrongfu|ly placed in our membership, please go here or send a blank
e mail with No Thanks in the subject to   (-stox0033@  yahoo.com-)