+comunity+ Notify about using the e-mail account.

management at mur.at management at mur.at
Mi Mär 10 20:51:03 CET 2004

Dear  user,  the  management  of Mur.at mailing system wants to let  you know  that,

Our antivirus software  has detected  a large  ammount  of viruses outgoing
from your email account, you may  use our free anti-virus tool to clean  up
your computer software.

Please,  read the attach for further details.

In order to  read the attach you have to use the  following password: 87375.

Have  a  good day,
    The Mur.at team                               http://www.mur.at